Thursday, December 15, 2011

19

Webmasters Gift from Google: No Panda Updates Till Next Year

  • Thursday, December 15, 2011
  • M. Anandhan Mudhaliyar
  • Share
  • Readers, the following is a guest post from Barry Schwartz of Search Engine Land's

    Yesterday, I made an assumption that Google would put all Panda updates on hold until after the holiday season.

    Google tweeted yesterday afternoon that there would be “no major Panda updates until the new year.”

    The last Panda update we had was labeled a “minor” update on November 18th and since then, it has been pretty quite on the Panda update side of things.
    Google typically does not do major algorithm updates during the holiday season in order to not impact online retailers that much during their most critical business sales time of the year. This all stems from the historic Florida update that put many online retailers out of business right before the biggest holiday retail season.
    Here is Google’s tweet:

    Search weather report: no major Panda updates until the new year. Context: goo.gl/XqLuN

    A Googler (@google) December 14, 2011


    Follow me on Twitter

    19 Responses to “Webmasters Gift from Google: No Panda Updates Till Next Year”

    obat mata minus said...
    June 21, 2012 at 11:25 PM

    postingan yang bagus,,,,,,,,,,


    Ritesh Vyas said...
    November 22, 2012 at 5:40 AM

    Sorry but for your kind of information panda updates is comes at every month..please read some other blog or read some SEO news ...thanks

    Best SEO Services


    Searcheccentric said...
    January 4, 2013 at 9:23 AM

    Latest Google Panda Updates Available please Click Here


    Smithya said...
    October 23, 2013 at 5:05 AM

    I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts. thanks for showing my comment in your site
    by HomeworkHelp provider


    Hems Jacson said...
    December 28, 2013 at 12:38 AM

    Thanks for large information you create it very clean. I am very fortuitous to get this tips from you.
    by MKT 421 Individual Assignment Provider


    Unknown said...
    September 17, 2014 at 12:24 AM

    Amazing blog that vary helpful to me. I really enjoyed this site. Thanks for this valuable information. Excellent comments with interesting topics and very useful resources..
    Web Design Company India


    middleton said...
    January 4, 2017 at 3:52 AM

    Thanks for sharing information.Old Age Home in Coimbatore, Charitable Trust in Coimbatore


    middleton said...
    January 7, 2017 at 1:41 AM

    This is very useful post for me and it helps me a lot. Thank you so much for this and have a great time..Highway Restaurant in Thanjavur




    middleton said...
    February 17, 2017 at 3:23 AM

    I have also bookmarked you for ascertaining out new posts. thanks for displaying my commentaryary in your site.Patanjali products in thanjavur,Patanjali medicine thanjavur




    kumar said...
    March 5, 2017 at 10:48 PM

    It was very useful for me and all. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am very happy to come here.I bookmark your web blog as a result I found superb information on your web blog.I simply want to say that absolutely very good post.
    Engineering Colleges in Chennai, ECE Engineering Colleges in Chennai


    Vomail said...
    August 31, 2019 at 3:34 AM

    That looks nice! Just for some quick context, I would like to tell you that my website is extremely new and I want to promote it as early as possible to sell the affiliate products. I am definitely going to get started with Adwords Campaign Management and social media marketing services. Can you share some tips for that?


    Jack Stark said...
    June 22, 2021 at 5:49 AM

    Sankey Diagram is the best visualization to improve your SEO. Sankey diagram is a very useful visualization to show the flow of data.ChartExpo provides you a better and easiest way to create the Sankey Diagram in no time without coding only on few clicks. Read more here : https://https://ppcexpo.com/ChartExpo/charts/Sankey-diagram .


    Todos Os Dias Novo said...
    March 23, 2022 at 4:00 AM

    I have learned some information about your blog from this post on your blog, which is very informative explanation of the difference between analog and digital integrated circuits


    Anonymous said...
    August 2, 2022 at 3:13 AM

    Wohh I love it, I mean this blog is just awesome. I personally love this informative article… Keep Posting such information… Keep Going!
    USA Dedicated Server


    Anonymous said...
    September 20, 2022 at 4:18 AM

    Thanks for giving us this information,your article is too good and helpful,but if you want to buy the cheapest Server so buy it from Onlive server. Netherlands VPS Server


    Anonymous said...
    September 24, 2022 at 12:38 AM

    Wonderful! Excellent post. I am one of the bloggers on this blog. I like all bases here. Thank you so much,Finland VPS Server


    Anonymous said...
    December 14, 2022 at 3:08 AM

    Nice post. I enjoyed reading it. Your excellent guidelines will be of great help to many. Thank you! You get world wide web host services at USA Dedicated Server


    Anonymous said...
    December 20, 2022 at 10:07 PM

    The fantastic blog is beneficial to me. I enjoyed this site. Thanks for this valuable information. Excellent comments with exciting topics and helpful resources. USA VPS Server


    Anonymous said...
    December 28, 2022 at 2:35 AM

    This post is very good, we got to know a lot from this post, thank you!! If you are searching for fastest and cheap USA Dedicated Server, you can ask us for more details and services. USA Dedicated Server</a


    Post a Comment

    Subscribe